To carry out their activities, Research Teams of the Frédéric Joliot Institute for Life Sciences have developed high-profile technological platforms in many areas : biomedical imaging, structural biology, metabolomics, High-Throughput screening, level 3 microbiological safety laboratory...
Within the Institute, the "Funding Research and Technology Transfer" team is at your disposal to identify the scientists and the skills you need to set up a joint project, to define the terms of a collaboration contract or study.
Whether you are an academic, a SME or an industrialist, our team informs and advices you about the possibilities of consortium assembly, technology transfer, patent licensing or use of our platforms.
The team is also at the disposal of the researchers of the institute to accompany them in achieving their valorization objectives.
All the news of the Institute of life sciences Frédéric Joliot
Laboratory | Chemistry | High-throughput screening
Team LeaderDavide AUDISIO01 69 08 38 email@example.com
Human ResourcesDavide Audisio, Team LeaderFrédéric Taran, Group LeaderSophie Dézard, ResearcherDominique Georgin, ResearcherOlivier Loreau, ResearcherAntoine Sallustrau, ResearcherKarine Porte, PhDAlex Talbot, PhDAntonio Del Vecchio, PhDGianluca Destro, PhDExpédite Yen Pon, PostdocSerena Monticelli, PostdocMinghao Feng, PostdocVictor Babin, PostdocHugo Rubio, Marter 2Maxime Riberaud, Master 2
LMCTaran is on Twitter, follow us!
- 1 August: back to back good news! Our collaborative work with SHFJ (CEA) on 18F pretargeting with Chlore-Sydnones is accepted in Chem Commun! Great work and congratulations to the group!
- 31 July: Great
news: dithiolium-4-olates enter the arena ! Our paper on their “Strain-Promoted Cycloadditions” is out in Angewandte Chimie!
Congrats to Arun and all co-authors ! Time to celebrate now!
- 3 June: our collaborative paper with the Martin Group is out in ACS Catalysis ! Great labeling from Antoine and Olivier!
-20 February: Congratulations to Karine for he paper on cleavable micelles in Angewandte! Great job to all co-authors!
- 10 January: Sydnones go helical! Our regioselective synthesis of pyrazolohelicenes is out in JACS!Congratulations to Expédite and all co-authors! Great collaboration with Prof. Ken Houk group (UCLA) and Prof. Gilles Muller (SJSU)!
- 26 December: Late Santa Claus! Our work on Carbon Isotope Exchange with #CO2 is out in JACS !Congratulation to Gianluca, Oliver and all co-authors!
- 8 November: Our latest paper on novel transformations with mesoionics is online on ACS Catalysis ! Congratulations to Elodie, Sabrina, Minghao, Karine and Margaux!
- 4 September : Our latest Chem Commun on turn-on sydnones has been accepted for publication! Congratulations to Elodie, Margaux and Antoine!
- 1 July : Check our first LMC logo!
- 6 June : Antonio and Gianluca received the Journal of Labelled Compounds & Radiopharmaceuticals Award for Junior Scientists! Congratulations!!!
- 10 March : Our
Eur JOC on the
synthesis of strained 8 membered rings for click chemistry is online!
- 6 March 2018: Davide Audisio received the
“Young Researcher in Medicinal Chemistry Award” provided by the French Medicinal Chemistry Society (SCT) and sponsored by Servier, during the "25th Young Research Fellows Meeting" in Orléans. Congratulations!!!
“Young Researcher in Medicinal Chemistry Award 2018” © S. Papot
- 1 March 2018: Eloïse Colson (Master 2 student) and Alex Talbot (Master 2 student) joined the group.
Welcome among us!
- 7 Dec. 2017: Minghao Feng is awarded a
Enhanced Eurotalents Postdoctoral Fellowship. Congratulations!
LMC 2017 © CEA
CEA is a French government-funded technological research organisation in four main areas: low-carbon energies, defense and security, information technologies and health technologies. A prominent player in the European Research Area, it is involved in setting up collaborative projects with many partners around the world.